Think all grammar courses are the same? Think again…
MyGrammarLab teaches and practises grammar through a unique blend of book, online and mobile resources – offering every learner of English the opportunity to study grammar in the way that best suits their needs.
How to register to MyGrammarLab?
For Teacher's Instructions video click here
For Student's Instructions video click here
|MyGrammarLab Elementary||MyGrammarLab Intermediate||MyGrammarLab Advanced|
|Browse through the Student's Book||Browse through the Student's Book||Browse through the Student's Book|
MyGrammarLab is available at three levels:
- Elemenatry A1/A2
- Intermediate B1/B2
- Advanced C1/C2
Click to enlarge
MyGrammarLab with key for self-study
This version is intended for students who work with the course individually and on www.MyGrammarLab.com.
MyGrammarLab without key for class use
This version is designed for classroom courses guided by teachers. It enables students to sign in to their groups set up on www.MyGrammarLab.com.
• clear and simple explanations based on the Longman Dictionaries Defining Vocabulary of just 2000 words
• natural examples to illustrate the grammar points
• a topic-based approach presents grammar in context
• a variety of exercise types – from drills to contextualised and personalised practice
• information on pronunciation and common errors
• each level benchmarked against the Common European Framework
• a grammar tutor who explains key grammar points through videos
• a full Diagnostic Test, regular Progress Tests and an Exit Test at the end of each module
• more practice for every unit of the book, with instant grading and feedback to help your students learn why a particular answer is wrong
• pronunciation practice of grammar items
• the option to listen and check the answers for practice exercises from the book
• additional grammar practice for exams
• download exercises to your mobile phone for practice anywhere, any time